14 Dec Is Cosmetic Dentistry On Your Christmas List?
An alternative Christmas present from your Egham dentist!
As Christmas quickly approaches, it can be so easy to get sucked up in a whirlwind of tinsel, Christmas parties and manic shopping without really stopping to think about ourselves and what we might like to ask Santa for this year.
If you’re still considering what to put on your Christmas list, or you’re thinking about treating yourself to an early Christmas present, why not consider cosmetic dentistry from Crown House Dental, your local Egham dentist?
Whether your smile is misaligned, crooked, chipped or discoloured, or its perfectly fine but you fancy that A-list perfection, our modern TW20 clinic can help you.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures that are efficient, modern and long-lasting. We also ensure we start any treatment plan with a thorough examination and detailed consultation so that we can give you all your treatment options, and clearly explain what they involve, including the costs. This ensures that you get complete transparency, full information and the ability to ask any questions you might have and maintain complete control over your treatment plan.
Here are just a few reasons cosmetic dentistry could be a great addition to your Christmas list:
● You’ve felt insecure about your smile for along time – if this is you, no amount of new clothes, perfume, gadgets or any other material gifts will provide such a confidence transformation as getting a smile makeover with us – wouldn’t it be nice to smile from the inside out again?
● You want to dazzle your way into New Year – why wait for New Year’s resolutions?
● You want an incentive to quit smoking – when you smoke there are lots of negative effects on your overall health and your oral health. Quitting smoking is really hard, but an incentive like teeth whitening or veneers can be a really great goal to have to keep you from falling off the wagon. Because you get a brand new, fresh, clean smile and it looks so beautiful you just don’t want to ruin it by smoking again!
● You want a longer lasting gift – the amount of time your cosmetic dentistry lasts depends on the treatment and your lifestyle habits, but we’d be willing to bet any of the treatments are likely to last longer than most standard Christmas gifts you will receive
● You need cheering up or rewarding – maybe you have had a rubbish year and need something to smile about, or maybe you have made some big achievements and deserve a truly transformational gift from santa?
● Just because – there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself at Christmas, it’s the ultimate way to make sure you get what you want!
Visit Your Egham Dentist For More Information
Treat yourself to something great and lasting this Christmas with cosmetic dentistry from Crown House Dental.
Here at our Crown House Dental Practice in Egham we have a wide variety of treatments including; veneers, teeth whitening, crowns, bridges, dentures, orthodontics and more – all start with a detailed consultation. Please give us a call on 01784432641 and we will be more than happy to get you booked in.