14 Aug Checkups With Crown House Dental In Egham
Why they matter….
Here at your local Egham dentist we offer a wide range of services including modern cosmetic dentistry and most general dentistry treatments.
One of the main services we offer is a ‘checkup’. This is where you come into our friendly clinic and your experienced Egham dentist will examine your mouth, teeth and gums and then discuss your current oral health and how they would recommend improving it.
This might be with treatment, and/or a change in personal oral hygiene habits. Your dentist also checks for signs of oral cancer, and other symptoms that may indicate other health issues away from the mouth.
Despite checkups being quick, easy and so important, a lot of people don’t regularly visit the dentist. This can be for a wide variety of reasons including:
- Having a busy life and not finding time to come
- Worrying about a dental pain but having dental anxiety
- Not registering with a new dentist when moving house
- Fear of the costs
- Forgetting to make the appointment
All of these problems can be rectified with solutions such as:
- Speaking to our friendly staff about the most convenient time for you to come in for an appointment
- Coming in to us for reassurance about the issue (often anticipation is much worse!) and getting the source of the pain treated with the most modern dental treatments available
- Speaking to our friendly staff about your anxiety so we can discuss with you ways we can help you overcome it and get the help you need
- Calling us to register as a new patient then making an appointment, which only takes minutes
- Speaking to us about the costs upfront, and trusting that we offer an entirely transparent service where we will discuss openly before performing any treatment
- Setting a reminder on your phone to book an appointment with our friendly staff
It may be that having a dental checkup simply doesn’t fall on your radar as a priority, which is understandable when life gets so busy with children, jobs, social lives and more. But it really is important you see your Egham dentist regularly. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We look for signs and symptoms of oral cancer and other larger health issues that you might not spot. With these things the earlier they are caught the better.
- We are always looking to help you prevent issues like gum disease or tartar which can lead to bigger problems. Part of our job is helping you have the best oral health regime for your personal needs, so that your teeth remain healthy and don’t need treatment.
- We catch issues like gum disease early so that you don’t develop anything more serious like periodontitis which can lead to tooth loss. If you have tooth pain we can treat the cause early, rather than the infection getting worse and causing you massive swelling, pain and possible permanent damage and the need for more invasive treatment solutions.
- We support your oral health through pregnancy, medication side effects and medical treatment side effects. Your oral health needs change all the time, which is why regular checkups are important.
Call Your Egham Dentist To Make An Appointment Today
Here at your local dentist in Egham we really do care about your oral health and we want to help you maintain a healthy, beautiful smile for life. Please call us on 01784432641 and we will be very pleased to book you a checkup at a time convenient for you.